A therapeutic hair and body wash formulated with a potent and proven concentration of coal tar solution that deeply relieves the itching, scaling and flaking of eczema and psoriasis of the skin and scalp. Cooling essential oils refresh, as effective conditioners nourish skin and repair hair, creating a healthy softness, shine and bounce. We also like using it to calm and console acne-induced redness/irritation on the back and chest.
Dermatologist tested. Hypoallergenic. Paraben-free.
• Coal Tar Solution regulates the rapid cellular growth that can cause psoriasis and eczema, while helping to shed dead skin cells to smooth scaliness, alleviate inflammation and ease itching.
• Advanced Proteins help balance moisture to soften skin and control frizz in the hair, while maintaining beautiful body.
• Innovative Polymers act like an ingenious imperceptible film to lock moisture in the hair shaft.
• Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oil effectively appease irritation, while serving as anti-bacterial agents to help maintain a healthy scalp and skin.
• Vitamin B5 provides long-term moisturization and conditioning benefits, while helping to further quiet irritation.
• Leaves hair soft and manageable and the skin, healthy-looking.
• Refreshingly scented with essential oils.
Wet hair and skin thoroughly, then pour a generous dollop into palm; rub hands together to create a rich lather, and massage into skin or scalp, working your way down to ends of hair. Leave on 2-4 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Tar Therapy Treatment Oil and tell your flakes to flake off.
Active Ingredients:Solution Coal Tar U.S.P. 3% (0.6% Coal Tar)
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide MIPA, Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Disodium EDTA, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol