SAME PRODUCT. NEW GREAT PRICE! An antioxidant-infused chemical-free sunscreen formulated with zinc oxide for powerful water-resistant UVA/UVB protection that’s safe and soothing for even the most sensitive skin types and the delicate undereye area. Lightweight, quick-drying and non-whitening, this imperceptible clean-looking and feeling formulation leaves skin comfortably hydrated and beautifully protected from the sun and other environmental assailants.
OUR COMMITMENT. By focusing on our direct-to-consumer model we are keeping high-quality, efficacious skincare accessible while passing on the savings to you.
Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic. Paraben-free.
• Zinc Oxide reflects, absorbs and scatters UVA/UVB light to help invisibly protect skin from the sun’s harmful effects.
• Chamomile appeases inflammation and irritation.
• Argan Nut Oil minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection against free radicals and enhances moisture content.
• Advanced protectants fend off free radical damage.
• Firms and smoothes skin, while helping to improve elasticity.
• Non-irritating and fragrance free formulation offers superb sun protection for sensitive skin.
• Water resistant formula (80 minutes)
Apply liberally and evenly to dry skin before sun expo sure and as often as needed. Re-apply every two hours or after towel drying, swimming or perspiring and let the sun shine in all of its glory.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 17.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Isononyl Isononanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Hexylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-3-poyricinoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Lecithin, Sodium Chloride, Isostearic Acid, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Bisabolol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA