DCL Delivers Functional Skincare
At DCL, we take pride in delivering functional skincare that works for your skin. Our products are meticulously formulated ensuring that every drop counts. We understand the importance of science-back solutions for healthy, radiant skin, and that’s why DCL is dermatologist-approved and trusted for over 30 years.
Our skincare is designed to help you look and feel your best at any age. Our line extends the benefits of your professional treatments or even serves as a standalone solution to maintain youthful skin. Our products are packed with potent ingredients that nourish, hydrate, and protect your skin, helping to prevent premature aging and maintain a radiant complexion.
Many DCL customers become acquainted with our brand through dermatologist offices, estheticians, and med spas who have seen firsthand the results that our products offer.
Read about how our powerful actives will give you your best skin ever. Always consult your treatment provider about the timeline for integrating these actives into your skincare routine to ensure no post-treatment irritation occurs.
1. Collagen Production: Collagen loss is a significant contributor to fine lines and wrinkles. By promoting collagen synthesis, peptides can help provide and/or maintain the smooth and wrinkle-free appearance achieved with Botox.
2. Reducing Appearance of Fine Lines: Similar to Botox, some peptides have a relaxing effect on facial muscles. While not as potent as Botox (and won’t freeze your face), they can contribute to reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Hydration and Moisture Retention: Peptides help improve skin hydration and retain moisture. Properly hydrated skin appears plumper and more youthful. If you get Botox or injectables this can enhance the overall result of these treatments.
1. Enhanced Collagen Production: Vitamin C is essential for collagen synthesis in skin. After professional treatments like laser or chemical peels, the skin may be in a state of repair and regeneration. Vitamin C can support this process by promoting the production of new collagen, helping to maintain the skin’s elasticity and youthful appearance.
2. Protection Against UV Damage: UV radiation from the sun can exacerbate the signs of aging and damage the skin, undoing the effects of professional treatments. When used as part of a daily skincare routine, Vitamin C can help protect the skin from UV-induced damage, preventing premature aging and helping to maintain the results of professional treatments.
3. Even Skin Tone: Vitamin C can fade hyperpigmentation and dark spots, leading to a more even skin tone. This is especially important after treatments like chemical peels, which may address issues like uneven pigmentation.
1. Gentle Exfoliation and Skin Renewal: Bakuchiol has mild exfoliating properties that can help remove dead skin cells and promote skin renewal. This can be particularly beneficial after treatments like chemical peels or laser therapy, as it assists in shedding damaged skin layers and revealing fresher, healthier skin. Bakuchiol’s gentle exfoliation can enhance the longevity of professional treatment results.
2. Improving Skin Texture and Overall Complexion: Much like Retinol, bakuchiol has demonstrated its ability to gently reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by promoting cell turnover and improving skin texture. When incorporated into your skincare routine post-professional treatment, bakuchiol can complement the skin’s rejuvenation process, ensuring a smoother, more youthful complexion.
1. Exfoliation and Cell Turnover: AHAs such as glycolic acid and lactic acid are effective exfoliants that help remove dead skin cells. This process promotes cell turnover, revealing fresher, healthier skin. When used regularly, AHAs can enhance the texture and tone of the skin, ensuring a smoother and more radiant complexion. AHAs can help maintain the skin’s renewal process, extending the benefits of professional treatments by preventing a buildup of dead skin cells.
2. Hyperpigmentation and Skin Brightening: AHAs have the ability to fade hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and even skin tone. Professional treatments like chemical peels or laser therapy may target pigmentation issues. Incorporating AHAs into your skincare routine can further support the reduction of pigmentation.